Product Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
“The Hotel Booking Industry’s Most Hated Startup”
Hotel booking platforms hate DreamCheaper for a reason: We make hotel reservations cheaper, after they've been booked.
Customers send us their existing booking confirmations and we continuously scan the market to automatically rebook for them while the booking is still refundable. In the end they'll sleep in the very same hotel room they initially booked – but pay up to 60% less!
Since last year we've been receiving a ton of international and noteworthy press and we’ve built a customer base from more than 150 countries worldwide. Currently we are working with high pressure on our big relaunch this fall.
We offer you the unique opportunity to develop your talents in a professional startup environment. Let your creative and professional skills influence and shape our business which has the potential to turn the hotel booking industry upside down and become a well known brand worldwide.
Not only we believe in DreamCheaper! Our team and vision have attracted significant funding from some of Europe's largest Venture Capitalists, such as Holtzbrinck Ventures (Zalando, Delivery Hero, HomeToGo), Global Founders Capital (Rocket Internet, Trivago, TravelBird) as well as Business Angels with strong travel experience (AirBnb, DreamLines, GetYourGuide, Kayak, Swoodoo...).
What you'll do
- Own the overall product vision and development for DreamCheaper
- Research and define the ongoing requirements for the business model, as well as analyze and identify the needs and use cases of all stakeholders, from end users to customer service
- Develop and execute the long-term product roadmap
- Work closely with the engineering team to ship a high quality and performant product
- Maximize user satisfaction & conversion with data-driven decisions
- Setup and manage product analytics and KPI reporting
We are looking for self-starters who are innovative and curious, taking responsibility for the applications and systems they design and build from day one. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are open to learning new things every day.
- You have multiple years of product management experience in a consumer-oriented, high-performance organization/startup
- You are an independent, pro-active problem solver and have a hands-on approach to everything you do
- You have a strong grasp of what constitutes an intuitive UX and product and at the same time, you are highly analytical and make decisions based on user testing and research
- You are able to translate business into technical requirements
- You have experience in working with analytics tools
- You know your way around in Jira and you’re familiar with agile project management
- You’re able to quickly draft wireframes & mockups
- You are available for occasional visits to our remote development team in Vietnam
- Travel industry experience is a plus
- Language skills: English at professional proficiency, German is a plus
What you can expect
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company
- The possibility to of creating and managing your own team in the future
- Learn from the best, also outside of our team – through our investors we have access to resources and knowledge from Rocket Internet
- An attractive salary
- Free drinks, regular team events…
And last but not least:
- Access to very attractive travel industry rates also for flights and cruises
Disrupt the entire hotel booking industry with us and send us your convincing application (resume, cover letter, references and certificates) including your availability and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.