Product Manager (m/f) Community
Beginn: Februar 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
XING is the social network for business professionals with millions of members all over the world.
Help us shape the future of social networking!
We currently have an open position in our headquarter in Hamburg as a
Product Manager (m/f) Community
The Social Network business unit provides the core networking features such as the homepage, profile and messaging. This cross-functional team consists of around 90 people working in Development, Project Management, Product, User Experience, Mobile and Quality Assurance. We focus mainly on developing and improving products, and are looking for you to help us!
We're looking for a Product Manager (m/f) Community to join us at the soonest possible date. The full-time position is based at our headquarters in Hamburg, Germany.
A challenging task
- Conceive and develop improvements and new features for the XING community product, the core element of XING which allows users to form communities around specific interests.
- Be part of defining the future of the leading professional social networking in German-speaking countries.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Marketing teams to define, prioritize and execute a roadmap of experiments and features designed to attract and activate new members.
- Drive and execute technical initiatives to grow XING’s memberbase via improved conversion rates, effective onboarding flows, and honed funnels for each member acquisition channel.
- Take responsibility for a product and a team. You will lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, QA managers, and scrum masters.
- With your team, create a product strategy, determine requirements, create product concepts, designs, and specifications, validate them through prototyping, user feedback and a/b testing.
- Define product success metrics and analyze product performance over time to assess success or failure
A convincing background
- Desire to build outstanding products that customers love
- Proven track record of A/B or multivariate testing, optimizing onboarding experiences, and quantitative measurements to guide user acquisition and activation approaches.
- Highly analytical, a strong product sense and enthusiasm for data-informed decision making
- Utilize qualitative- and quantitative data to understand for user needs and behavior
- Sound communication skills coupled with an excellent command of English and preferably German – note: XING is a multi-cultural environment and English is the official communication language; many development teams work in English
- Extensive professional experience as a Product Manager
- A technical background is desirable but not required – a good understanding of software development, however, is.
- Be keen to work with best-practice agile development methods - prior experience in this space is definitely a plus.
An environment that inspires: XING offers a dynamic environment located in the centre of Hamburg. As well as flexible working hours, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer a wide range of training courses in addition to German, English and Spanish lessons, regular team and offsite events, and lots of fun. We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as a Proficard public transport ticket, restaurant vouchers and travel insurance. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately. You’ll also be provided with a high-end Macbook Pro, and our offices have table football tables. If you’re feeling really sporty, we also have great gym deals, and various other benefits….
Sound good to you? Apply now! We look forward to hearing from you!
Please attach a portfolio to your application.
TIP: Maybe you want to have a look on this for more Information: