Product Manager (m/f) Global Network Services (focusing on product data modelling)
Frankfurt am Main
Beginn: Mai 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
ngena is a global alliance of service providers that will provide international telecommunication network services for corporate customers. ngena stands for “Next Generation Enterprise Network Alliance” and enables its partners to share their telco networks and offer services on a global basis. ngena GmbH is an independent company that is going to be funded by leading global telco companies such as Deutsche Telekom AG.
Have you always dreamed of working for a fast-growing international startup company? Then take this next step into the future and join us as Product Manager (m/f) Global Network Services (full-time) in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Development of innovative products and services for global corporate customers in global network services and VPNs with a focus on product data modelling and product data models
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the global product catalogue with the underlying product data model together with our technology partner
- Taking over the product- and lifecycle management tasks for the global product catalogue incl. catalogue management
- Consolidation of all product related requirements and integration into the development roadmap of ngena’s global product catalogue
- Conception of strategy concepts and action plans on short, medium and long-term achievements concerning results, revenues- and turnover targets
- Successfully completed university degree in a topic related field or a comparable relevant qualification with extensive professional work experience and an emphasis on global WAN & network services
- Profound knowledge with several years working experience in product management & development
- Deep technical knowledge & know-how in product and service models as basis for the global product catalogue and process automation
- Good knowledge of the product- and service environment for VPNs & global network services
- Confident and professional behavior and sensitivity towards customer wishes paired with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and being able to work independently, flexibility to act convincingly in an agile company
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written)
A dynamic, international and cooperative business environment awaits you. In your field of activity, responsibility will be in your own hands from the very beginning and you will be able to actively contribute to the future development of ngena.
We offer challenging tasks with room for creativity and development opportunities within the startup, a highly motivated international team, an open corporate culture of flat hierarchies and a state-of-the-art workplace.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
If you are interested in this challenge, please send us your complete application including salary expectations and possible starting date via email to firstname.lastname@example.org