Product Manager Mobile (m/f)
Beginn: Juli 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
DaWanda is the online marketplace for unique and handmade items. Designers and creatives offer their one of a kind and limited-edition products for sale on www.dawanda.com. Going against the grain of mass-production, DaWanda is a haven for those who value individuality and responsible consumption, as much as they like the latest trends. On the website you can find unique fashion, accessories, baby items and home decor. DaWanda is a social commerce platform, where consumers can exchange creative ideas and find inspiration from one another. Many products are created to the individual specifications of the buyer. For designers and employees alike, DaWanda offers a springboard from which talents can unfold and develop into an amazing career.
You love developing Apps for Android? You use a butterknife not only while breakfast? When you hear "Otto" and "Bus" you don´t only think about the Simpsons? You want to work in a dynamic team with motivated colleagues from all over the world? You have strong interest in new technologies, passion for developing apps and want to work in a technology focused company?
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our mobile strategy, we are looking for a Lead Android Developer (m/f). In this position, you will be responsible for the optimization and maintenance of our existing Android App and development of completely new apps from scratch.
- Define and prioritize the multi-platform feature roadmap for apps and responsive website
- Drive the development of new features across the full cycle from product concept to releasing features live
- Further develop existing feature sets, planning of new features and deliver them in time and excellent quality by working intensively together with developers
- Work closely together with the visual interaction designers and stakeholders from other departments
- Function as the product owner and guide the engineering teams in daily business
- Be responsible for the complete Lifecycle incl. conception, design, specs, implementation with our dedicated agile development team, roll-out, KPI tracking and further improvements
- First experience as a Product Manager with strong knowledge of multi-platform product development (desktop, tablet, mobile)
- Excellent project management and execution skills across the full development cycle from concept to shipping
- Strong understanding of usability and user-centered design practices with high attention to detail
- Very analytical mindset and a “hands-on” mentality with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- Self-motivated and team-oriented work attitude
- Passion for building great mobile products and a “making it happen” mentality
- A strong willingness to learn fast and go the extra mile to deliver exciting products
What we offer
- Be part of one of Europe’s most loved internet brands
- Highly relevant, insightful and challenging tasks
- To see your ideas become a reality and generate value
- The opportunity for personal and professional development
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture
- Flexible working hours
- Work in a beautiful loft in Berlin Charlottenburg
If you are interested in this position, please upload your application on http://bit.ly/dawandapmmobile stating the earliest date you could start and indicate your salary expectations.