Product Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Ecosia, or as we like to call it, the search engine that plants trees, is one of the leading social businesses and the first BCorporation in Germany. As part of our mission to cultivate a more environmentally, socially and economically sustainable world, we want to reverse the tide of deforestation by planting a billion native trees by 2020. With 3 million users, 20 million searches, and more than 1000 user evangelists, we are now looking for a passionate Product Manager who can drive forward key parts of our platform.
What you’ll be doing
- Take ownership of existing products, driving their design and delivery
- Proactively identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
- Engage closely with the development and UX team to help determine the best implementation methods as well as a reasonable execution schedule
- Work iteratively in an agile environment
- Define product success metrics
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of iterations, launches and tests
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the products
- Keep an eye on what really matters (to avoid this)
What you bring
- 2+ years of product management experience
- Entrepreneurial drive with appreciation of UX, business and technical (you’re here!)
- Strong hands-on experience in working with developers.
- Ability to develop simple wireframes that align with product objectives
- Heart that is beating for our users
- MVP thinking
- Respect and passion for our core values
- Fluent spoken and written English, German a plus
What we offer you
- Fair compensation package to reflect your skills and experience
- Opportunity to shape and develop a product used by millions of users
- Fun and friendly atmosphere (smart colleagues and a supportive team included)
- Space to add your expertise without being rigid about the way things need to be done
- Chance to be part of a meaningful challenge
- Great place to grow and break out of your comfort zone
- Oh, and coffee, and organic apples, we have plenty of both
Please submit your application here.
We encourage you to apply even if you have less experience of some of the essential criteria. We recognise that you may need further experience and development in some areas.