Product Manager - User Experience (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
You want to be a leading voice on our product team?
You like the feel and power of working in a start-up?
You want to make a real difference in our world-wide operations?
Then join Kreditech as our Product Manager, working on our web and mobile applications from a UX perspective.
Kreditech is the DIGITAL LENDING company which provides easy, fast access to online loans to consumers worldwide through its web and mobile services. The convenient & fast consumer services are backed by a sophisticated credit scoring process using the powers of machine learning algorithms and big data infrastructure.
70 coworkers in Hamburg, more than 100 worldwide, make this happen. We’re a close team of creative, brilliant individuals from twenty-six countries all over the world, working with cutting-edge technology to create a global leader in 21st century, DIGITAL LENDING.
Sounds like a dream? It gets better. Kreditech is a place of innovation, speed, high growth, high performance, and high reward. We don’t follow tradition, we write our own rules, and we bring in the best people to build up the team. If you want to be a part of this, here is your chance.
- As part of Kreditech‘s product team, you’ll be responsible for the conceptual and creative part of the product development processes
- You’ll be designing and building state-of-the-art financial applications right at the heart of Kreditech’s consumer finance business
- You’ll turn product ideas into concepts, design user flows and mockups as well as managing the design and create process
- You’ll manage idea and feedback processes involving different departments and executive management
- You‘ll advocate the user experience and brand positioning across all product touchpoints
- You’ll optimize existing products based on data (web analytics, a/b-tests, usability-tests)
- You’ll join a team of highly passionate product and engineering professionals
- You have a background in web / mobile product development and at least 4 years of working experience in the field
- You are able to define best-practice user-experience for web and mobile products
- You follow recent trends in web design and modern design patterns
- You can assume both the customer perspective and the business perspective
- You are comfortable in handling web analytics tools
- You have experience with quantitative and qualitative product testing processes (a/b, multivariate, usability)
- An understanding of web technologies (eg. html/css/js) would be a plus
- An understanding of creative tools (eg. photoshop, ilustrator) would be a plus
- You are fluent in English (German would be a plus) and feel comfortable in an international working environment
If this sounds like you, we would love a chance to talk with you! We welcome your application in German or English. To apply, just click on the following link: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=oCaAYfw4&s=gruenderszene . Please note that we do not accept applications by email, but would be happy to answer your questions - just send them through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately EU immigration law only permits us to accept candidates without an EU work permit if their profile and applicable work experience is exceptionally strong by the criteria listed above, so it's best if you already have a work permit valid in Germany.
What we can offer you
Kreditech wants to take good care of its employees - we want to make sure that working is exciting and productive. So to keep the team happy, Kreditech offers a modern, chic office located in the ever-growing Hafencity in Hamburg. Inside, you'll find a coffee machine to quench your thirst, snacks when you're hungry, XBOX to play when you need a break, a ping-pong table when you need exercise, and scooters to take you from one side of the office to the other in a flash. Outside, we make sure you can keep fit with a gym pass, or offer you a Metro pass to help with the commute. All in all, you're in good hands at Kreditech.