Product Manager Website (m/f)
Beginn: August 2014
STYLIGHT’s website is used by thousands of people in 14 countries around the world. The amazingly talented and brilliant people that build our apps are looking forward to a new addition to the crew. We are looking for a Product Manager for our website to join us at the soonest possible date. As our Product Manager Website you are responsible for making our website a success. Working with a world-class mobile engineering and design team, it is your job, to improve the user experience and monetization of our website.
- Shape STYLIGHT's product vision and strategy together with our Head of Product.
- Develop and communicate our product roadmap for the website.
- Prioritize new features, improvements and bugs taking into consideration implementation time, performance yield, trade offs, customer impact and business goals.
- Be number driven. Love analytics. Quantitatively and qualitatively analyze AB-tests and other analytics to guide your decisions and continuously iterate.
- Make things happen. Work closely with engineers and designers to build a great user experience.
- You have a bachelor's degree or higher education in a relevant field.
- You bring first hands-on product management or engineering experience as well as experience with agile methodology.
- You have a vast understanding of iOS, Android, the mobile market and mobile marketing.
- You possess strong analytical and quantitative as well as project management skills.
- You have a sharp eye for great mobile user interface design and mobile user experiences.
- You are creative, but still like to keep things simple and effective.
- You have a strong sense for ownership and a thirst for knowledge as well as the ability to give and receive feedback.
- You will be working in an international team, so English is a must and German a plus.
What we offer
- An agile and quick decision-making culture.
- An attractive working environment in the heart of Munich with a passionate, highly motivated and international team.
- A competitive salary.
- Individual yearly educational and conference budget.
- All the hardware and gadgets you need to be productive.
- Great team events, free sports courses, the best coffee in town & free daily fruit in the office.
- All the support you need to get settled in the great city of Munich.
- Want to know more? Check out www.stylight.com/About and engineering.stylight.com/why/.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, friendly, exciting and dedicated team then don't hesitate and apply today. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)!
Link to Apply