Product Manager/Product Owner (m/f)
XING EVENTS GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
To strengthen our product team in Munich we are looking for a motivated Product Manager/Product Owner (m/f) who wants to build outstanding products that customers love.
- Be part of establishing the events sections of XING as the leading marketplace for business events in German-speaking countries
- Collaborate with engineering, marketing and other teams to define, prioritize and execute a roadmap of initiatives and features designed to attract and delight event organizers and attendees
- Determine requirements, create product concepts and specifications and validate them through prototyping, user feedback and A/B testing
- Manage product KPIs and continually drive performance and user satisfaction
- Professional experience as a product manager or product owner
- Highly analytical, a strong product sense and enthusiasm for data-informed decision making
- Very good understanding of relevant products, technologies, trends in the market
- Experience with best-practice agile development methods
- A sound understanding of software development and a good grasp of web/mobile technologies
- Sound communication skills coupled with an excellent command of English and preferably German
An inspiring environment: XING EVENTS offers a dynamic environment located in the center of Munich. As well as flexible working hours, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer regular team and offsite events and our office has a great roof terrace, where we have lots of fun. We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as restaurant vouchers. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately.
Who we are
XING EVENTS is a XING AG subsidiary that currently employs over 75 people and offers professional event organizers an award-winning software for online ticketing and event marketing. We are an innovative, modern and enthusiastic company and our main goal is to create memorable events in cooperation with our customers. Always keeping our vision “For people moments that matters” in mind. Would you like to be part of our brilliant team? Apply now!
Kontakt: Kathleen Matthes