Product Marketing Manager B2B (m/f)
HERE, a Nokia business
Beginn: März 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
HERE is a Nokia business that was created to shape a whole new generation of location services and devices built for how you live and what you care about.
HERE powers everyday experiences that help you navigate your life with ease and confidence. We serve both business customers and consumers with the energy of a start-up and the stability of an established operation. We care passionately about our customers, our products and each other.
At HERE, innovation is the lifeblood of our future success. You will get to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with the best minds from a variety of industries and nationalities across global teams. You can be a part of building a fresh new brand-an opportunity you don’t get every day.
In return, we will prepare you for future opportunities to progress within the business and drive your own career; acquiring new skills and expertise along the way.
Strong Ideas. Energy. Excitement. Passion. Curiosity. These are what we look for. Unique skill sets welcome.
What will you do?
The Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise will lead the end-to-end product marketing efforts –supporting product strategy, operational readiness and on-going sales. You will have the unique opportunity to define, shape, launch and continuously improve a whole range of products that will position HERE platform as a leading international business solutions provider. In your role, you will be the expert in the industry, knowing the stakeholders and anticipating the market dynamics. You will understand how businesses buy and their buying criteria and will communicate that knowledge to the product and the sales teams.
You will report to the Head of Product Marketing Enterprise.
What we are looking for in you?
- You are a key contributor in shaping our point of view with regards to the future of efficient and innovative location based solutions for businesses
- You will craft the messaging and positioning that differentiate our products in the market
- You formulate a long-term perspective for our business solutions based on a deep consumer understanding, in depth competitive and industry insights and a profound knowledge about unique point of view and key differentiators
- You take a seat at the table with Product Development and Design to jointly imagine, design and develop the most advanced and distinctive products and solutions
- You create unique, credible and relevant value propositions and define tangible product goals that can be tested, validated and improved on continuously throughout the life cycle
- You ensure a consistent and coherent brand voice in all internal and external communications
- You collaborate with our wider marketing community to conceive and develop innovative marketing programs, create a set of world-class marketing collaterals and a consistent messaging across all touch points
- You serve as product evangelist inside and outside the company and are a key contributor to all our go-to-market activities, product launches and our regular partner and industry events
- You are a self-starter with a proven track-record
- You appreciate process but can also manage ambiguity
- You have equal capacity to learn and to teach
- You have a disruptive start-up mentality
- You are obsessed about making things better and are adaptive to change
Critical Competencies for Success
Inspiring your team and colleagues to reach targets according to our strategy comes easily to you, because you…
Critical Competencies for Success:
- 8+ years of international working experience and demonstrated passion for product marketing B2B
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing, MBA is a plus
- Very strong written communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Proven team player: strong strategic apatite, product sensitivity, creative skills, analytical capacities
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
Send us your application today.