Product Marketing Manager (m/w)
Marketing Projektmanagement PR & Media
Beginn: Oktober 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Beaconinside is a fast-growing startup located at the Berlin Technology and Innovation Center. Our mission is to build the next generation of indoor location services, connecting the Online and the Offline. We develop an IoT beacon management platform and customized Bluetooth beacon hardware to help companies enrich their iOS and Android mobile experiences with location-based services.
Beaconinside was founded by experienced mobile and retail experts following an agile startup approach. We are looking for experienced candidates for immediate hire to support our passionate engineering and business team in Berlin.
- Responsible for all product marketing projects in close collaboration with our business and product management team. Create awareness for Beaconinside as top international beacon and beacon platform vendor.
- Be a product evangelist and organize webinars and online events to promote and validate Beaconinside technologies.
- Attend and coordinate events, fairs, conferences and hackathons for developers, marketers and decision makers.
- Create engaging B2B content for new and existing customers (e.g. whitepaper, infographics, blog posts and social media content).
- Develop long-term roadmaps and initiatives to improve lead generation processes. Set up insightful reportings and develop and improve key metrics.
- Evaluate market opportunities and drive customer development initiatives (e.g. customer interviews, user testing, value proposition canvas, business model canvas).
- Initiate growth hacking schemes with the help of our engineering team.
- Be the Customer! Build up a passionate Beaconinside community.
- B.S., M.S. in Business, Marketing, Business Informatics or equivalent.
- In-depth B2B product, marketing and technology know-how.
- Successful track record of launching new online or mobile products
- Excellent project management, time management and prioritization skills.
- Profound knowledge of the online marketing ecosystem, B2B experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English and excellent communication skills, verbal and written (German not required).
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must-have.
This is an exciting career opportunity. Be part of an energetic team that is continuously developing new and creative solutions for our customers. You will learn about technologies that will revolutionize the way companies communicate with customers. We invest in your professional development and actively support you with regular feedback meetings and mentor programs.
Did we spark your interest? Apply now to shape this new era of the location-aware mobile internet. Plase send informative documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.