Product Owner Discovery (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are Home24, Europe‘s largest online furniture store. With over 100,000 products from more than 350 manufacturers, we offer our clients a unique range of furniture, lamps and home accessories.
Our Home24 loft is situated in a former cigar factory in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg. From there, our young and international team manages our web shops in Germany, France, Austria, the Netherlands, Switzerland and Belgium. Since 2009 we have been working with great passion and enthusiasm for a great cause: We revolutionize the furniture market.
Therefore we are looking for you from now on as
Product Owner Discovery (f/m)
We are looking for an entrepreneurial leader in the field of showing the perfectly matching products to each individual customer browsing through our catalogue.
Your passion to provide excellent shopping experience to our customers will combine with your ability to identify, prioritise and initiate projects in a rapid manner - thanks to our release cycle we are able to launch new features basically right after finalizing them.
You will be embedded in a small team of developers and quality engineers, dedicated to improve product search, sorting & recommendations in all of our international shops. The team itself is based in our Headquarter in Berlin.
- Analyse & specification of new and innovative features in the area of product search, sorting & recommendation
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of your product
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers, be person of contact during agile implementation and supervision of go-live
- Coordination with stakeholders, within your team and across other product teams
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Understand Home24’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- MA/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field is ideal
- 2+ years product management in managing big data for showing best products to customers
- Knowledge in technologies like Hadoop, Solr or ElasticSearch; recommendation algorithms/tools and search approaches
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills in English, German is a plus
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills, hands-on mentality
- Experience with the SCRUM/Kanban methodology is a plus, but not required
What we offer you
- Opportunities for advancement – independence and the opportunity to take on responsibility
- A highly motivated team of professional developers, database and system operators, quality and product managers
- Openness to new ideas and creativity
If you are interested in being a part of an exciting success story, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send us a copy of your resume and relevant credentials (including a copy of your diploma, if available), as well as your expected salary and earliest possible start date via https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=ok4d0fwl&s=gruenderszene.