Product Owner (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Founded in 2011, Wimdu has quickly developed to be Europe’s leading marketplace for private accommodation. Located in the heart of Berlin, Wimdu not only offers an exciting locale but the opportunity for unlimited potential and job stability within a rapidly expanding company. With the backing of our diverse team consisting of 250 employees spanning 27 nationalities, Wimdu is successfully supporting an ever-increasing user base with the knowledge and expertise of our world class employees.
Together we are building solutions everyday to enhance the user experience and offer an authentic travel experience for those looking for a smart alternative to hotels. With a strong vision Wimdu is now looking for the most motivated of people who can join our innovative team to create something remarkable!
For our office in Berlin we are looking for a
Product Owner (f/m)
Product Owners work cross functionally with almost all departments to ensure world leading products and experiences that delight our customers. Our product teams are structured by customers and KPIs (e.g. Host, Guest, NPS, CR). As a Product Owner you'll help to shape our direction and turn your own ideas and the ideas of others into finished products. Our start-up culture is fast paced, we give our product managers a lot of responsibility and empower them to make strategic decisions.
- You’ll have responsibility for identifying changes that will deliver the best business value and prioritize your team’s time towards achieving those goals
- You will interact directly with customers
- You ensure that that customer experience is at the heart of every product decision, complexity is reduced wherever possible and that the Wimdu product offering optimizes the customer journey
- You’ll be an expert in and champion for agile within Wimdu promoting and educating on the value of agile methodologies across the whole business. Aligning all stakeholders on the same product vision is part of your daily routine.
- You will own and analyze all product data to understand product performance and opportunities in fine detail and have a complete understanding of the importance of A/B Testing and Conversion Rate Optimization for our product
- You have an overall minimum of 3 years’ experience in an consumer facing online company
- You have a track record of being able to identify product improvements that meet the business’ and users’ needs
- You are a strong leader and can coordinate and channel the various inputs from all stakeholders into a great product. You get things done and are keen to make decisions.
- You are commercially astute and data driven to demonstrate business value in order to justify investment of time & resources
- You have previous experience in product ownership in a large commercial company and/ or start-up environment in e-commerce, online travel or market place
- You have experience in working with test driven development & lean methodologies
If you seek to work within a friendly and supportive environment, with a high performance culture and many learning opportunities, then we are looking for you! Based in Berlin, you will be a part of the Product team and your work will directly influence Wimdu´s development and worldwide success.
We offer international start-up spirit based in the heart of Germany's capital. Monthly events, a chilled-out work environment and fresh drinks and fruits will enrich your days as a part of our fantastic team. Besides work we offer sports activities, such as beach volleyball, dodge ball, football and running. In addition, there is always a reason for a little party here at Wimdu.
Excited by the prospect of joining us?
Please forward your application, including CV, Cover Letter, and salary expectations through the following link:
We look forward hearing from you!
Wimdu GmbH |Voltastraße 5| 13355 Berlin