Product Owner 100% (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you looking for a job? Then keep looking.
We've got a mission for you instead. You're the best at what you do. You don't want just any old job. You're looking for the ultimate challenge. You want a real mission. In a team that knows no limits. Because you don't either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision and big data to create reactive and personalised experiences in the real world. Imagine a future where you only get confronted with relevant information - always perceived as a positive experience and generated by an artificial intelligence. That’s exactly what we strive for.
In short: We're a Tech-Start-up. Yes, we know that doesn't make us unique. But we are. Although we're just getting started, we already have stable financial backing. Plus, thanks to a strong strategic partner, our software is already operational. So you see we don't just talk, we act. Which is what we expect of you too.
- Forget what you've seen before, you'll shape the new tomorrow.
- Conceptualise new ways to create, display and analyse marketing content & data.
- Gather and align inputs from external clients and internal stakeholders (such as strategy, growth, marketing, product management) and translate them into INVESTable user stories.
- Communicate with designers, developers and business people to clarify what needs to be done and build a shared vision.
- Your responsibility is to define the product roadmap, prioritise features in the product backlog, write business specifications and test the product before every release.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Business Informatics or a similar field.
- You don’t just dream about Scrum at night, you live it during the day!
- You have worked on a software-as-a-service oriented web application.
- You’re a leader that delivers and inspires others to deliver.
- Buzzwords you know by heart: Teal, GTD, AARRR and DAVID.
- You embrace Swiss perfection as much as Swiss chocolate.
What we're offering…
- A team of innovative and experienced start-up professionals who will help you get ahead, but will also listen to you.
- A young, dynamic and flexible working environment where clear structures let you hit the ground running.
- A workplace among tech-giants and innovative start-ups in the Berlin based MindSpace (mindspace.me/berlin).
- A guarantee that you’ll never want to work in a normal company again.
- The opportunity to be involved from the start as we steer this start-up on its way onto the international market.
- Not a job, but a mission where you play an active role in your own journey and can tap into a world of potential for your future.
If this is what you're looking for, please e-mail your application including a cover letter, CV, portfolio and all other relevant details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't keep us in suspense.