Project Manager Digital Marketing (m/f)
IT Marketing Produktmanagement
Beginn: Februar 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Since 2013, FlixBus has offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technology, the startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years and has no intention of stopping to expand anytime soon.
To support our team we are currently looking for an Agile Project Manager Digital Marketing (m/f) based in Munich, starting as soon as possible.
- You are in charge of the Marketing domain and you own, prioritize and refine the product backlog, in line with the strategic vision, including but not limited to writing user stories
- You focus on online marketing topics like SEM Bid Management Automation, Clickstream Analysis and Dynamic Webpage Adaptation
- You continuously optimize account structure, landing pages, and bid management strategies
- You create and maintain a good understanding of emerging technologies and align the roadmap with the product backlog and vice versa
- You work with your stakeholders in the organization to gather their support and deliver on their needs
- You create and maintain a strong understanding of the competitor landscape and strategic opportunities and challenges
- Bachelor/Master in informatics, computer science, business informatics, economics, or similar
- First experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager in an agile environment with focus on online marketing
- Experience with bid management and campaign management tools is a plus
- Passion for digital products, services and for problem-solving
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Team player, full of empathy and intuition, properties you self-evidently call your own
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus
- The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently in an experienced and professional team
- Come work on a product with incredible non-digital value: We offer the chance for you to change how millions of people commute, spend their weekends and discover the world
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
If you would like to rewrite the history of mobility with us then join our ride and send us your online application.