Product Owner (m/f)
IT Produktmanagement Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2017
With Europe’s biggest student platform Studydrive.com we connect students to make their studies less stressful and more successful. Already, more than 350,000 students at over 150 universities support each other by sharing their study materials and knowledge on Studydrive. We have big plans to further improve both our website and mobile apps. That’s why we are looking for a skilled and motivated Product Owner (m/f) who wants to join our team in Berlin and take Studydrive to the next level!
What are your tasks?
- You are fully responsible for the development of our website, internal tools as well as the development of new native apps for our students
- You will detect the needs of our users and your colleagues and will determine the product roadmap together with our IT team and the founders
- You create mockups and prototypes and test them with our users
- You will be responsible for writing user stories, prioritizing the product backlog and surveying the implementation by our IT team
- Hence, you are part of our IT team and together with our CTO you will lead the agile development process and keep the team busy
- Be a part of Europe’s biggest student platform and shape it’s future!
How can you contribute?
- You are passionate about building great products and have at least one year of relevant working experience
- You want to see your ideas in action and are highly motivated to build new apps from the scratch that have a huge impact in the education section
- You have experience with UX-optimizations and a good understanding of software development processes – coding experience is not required, but helpful
- You are a team player and have good communication skills especially with IT teams
- Excellent English skills and ideally also very good German skills
This is what we offer you
- The chance to take over a key role within the company and make a difference in the education sector
- Working in a fast growing and well funded startup with fast decision-making through flat hierarchies and direct contact to the founders
- The chance to see your products and ideas grow and being used by over 350.000 students
- Full-time position with a competitive compensation package
- Become a member of the Studydrive family and enjoy a great working atmosphere with ambitious, fun and open-minded colleagues in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
Awesome! Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to hearing from you!