Product Owner (m/f)
Avenso GmbH / LUMAS
IT Produktmanagement Sonstige
Beginn: Juli 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
The world of photography is: black, white and colorful, surprising and mesmerizing, inspiring and full of life. LUMAS was created to spread this enthusiasm to a wide audience. That is why we work day-in and day-out to offer high-value, original editions at affordable prices.
You can already experience exhibitions and get to know our artist’s works up close and personal in more than 40 galleries in locations such as Berlin, London, Paris, New York, and Dubai.
LUMAS is part of Avenso GmbH, which was founded in 1999 and includes our own photo lab, WhiteWall, and is on track to expand. Currently, we have over 450 coworkers worldwide.
Together, we’re creating inspirational places – and we’re growing!
For our LUMAS E-Commerce Team in Berlin we are looking for a
Product Owner (m/f)
- You bridge the gap between business and technology and understand the technologies that drive our business
- You identify opportunities for business improvement and think big
- You prioritize and plan features and take over communication with all stakeholders
- You break down all features into clear requirements and tasks
- You support, supervise and monitor the development process
- You execute the release process and own the product backlog
- You attract the best product specialists to your team, inspire and coach your team to greatness
- You have 3-5 years of relevant experience in the field of Product Management or Software Development.
- You have worked in a software-driven company as a Product Owner or similar role before, preferably in E-Commerce for high-end consumer products.
- You have an excellent technical understanding (must be able to code).
- You have experience with the common process models (Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall,...)
- You have strong analytical skills and experience with common tools like wireframes, UML modeling, mind maps
- You are fluent in English, good German language skills are a plus.
What we offer
- An innovative and international environment with long-term perspective at the continuously expanding market leader for limited edition art
- A product that inspires passion in our customers, partners and coworkers
- Ongoing professional development
- An atmosphere that encourages you to spark change
- A flat hierarchy and an open work atmosphere
- Interesting insights into the world of professional art photography
How to apply
Please send us your application (CV, motivation letter and references) with your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
Any queries? Please contact Alexandra Neye via email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!
Apply here .