Product Manager / Functional Consultant – Cloud Procurement Platform (m/f)
SynerTrade SES AG
Projektmanagement Produktmanagement Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
About SynerTrade and our mission
SynerTrade is a fast-growing provider of flexible, digital procurement solutions. Having already opened offices in numerous countries (and with more to follow soon), we are now looking to expand our staff in the recently established Innovation Centre in Berlin.
Our market-leading, cloud-based application targets the processes of Supplier Relationship Management. We strongly believe that a flexible and functionally rich software can offer an outstanding user experience on any device, both for large and SME B2B customers, and across all branches of industry.
We are convinced that strong standards and expertise can help improving business processes & interaction, comply with corporate and international transparency regulations, provide better data for comprehensive decision making in global supplier selection and foster efficiency.
SynerTrade’s mission is focused on making customers benefit from better collaboration with their supplier base, support sustainability and all quality aspects within the supplier network.
We offer in Berlin
- A shared and vibrant community office space in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg’s start-up scene
- A “Yes we can” approach with an eye for new opportunities
- A culturally-diverse and international team
- Opportunities to grow professionally in a rapidly expanding team in Berlin and as part of a thriving company with an international footprint
As part of a team of product owners, you take decisions about the product roadmap and align it with the corporate strategy. The position requires at least a basic understanding of the B2B Procurement market, regular exchange with the development HQ in Romania, the ability to prioritise and take concise decisions.
- Transform functional requirements into user stories and ensure a timely launch of new applications with international teams
- Ensure ease of use principles across the entire user journey
- Manage the entire product life cycle
- Analyze needs and prioritize emerging requirements with internal and external stakeholders
- At least a basic knowledge in the E-Procurement domain from a consultancy or purchasing background
- Previous experience in Product or IT Project management, preferred in an Agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in BA, Management or Software engineering
- Knowledge of Project Management tools (e.g. Jira, Asana)
- Knowledge of SAP MM / FI is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; German or French are a real advantage
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your application! Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org (English and German is welcome)