Product Owner Search (m/f)
Grafik Projektmanagement Produktmanagement
Beginn: Februar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a Product Owner (m/f) for our website to join us at the soonest possible date. As the Product Owner Search you are responsible for making our shopping website a success. Working with a world-class engineering and design team, you will be responsible for improving the user experience and monetization of the shopping part of our website.
- Shape STYLIGHT's core business and build the best fashion search as a Product Owner (Millions of monthly users).
- Decide on the next user features in close cooperation with Online Marketing (SEM /SEO).
- Develop and communicate our product roadmap for the shopping part of our website.
- Prioritize new features, improvements and bugs taking into consideration implementation time, performance yield, trade offs, customer impact and business goals.
- Be number driven. Love analytics. Quantitatively and qualitatively analyze AB-tests and other analytics to guide your decisions and continuously iterate.
- Make things happen. Work closely with engineers and designers to build a great user experience.
- You have a bachelor's degree or higher education in a relevant field and bring at least 1 year of hands-on product management as well as experience with agile methodology.
- You possess strong analytical as well as creative skills and you keep things simple and effective.
- You have a sharp eye for great user experience & user interface design.
- You are enthusiastic about users and bring knowledge in Online Marketing (SEM/SEO).
- You are familiar with the online market and have strong project management & organizational skills.
- Knowledge about JIRA is a plus.
- You will be working in an international team, so English is a must and German a plus.
- We’re designers, researches and product managers. We take care of STYLIGHT’s website and apps to work, look and feel great.
- We shepherd products from concept through launch to life. We are running lean. Build, measure, learn.
- We optimize the user experience and monetization of our website and apps.
- Together with our developers we are an agile team, doing sprints of two weeks.
- We love code as much as we love Sketch and Photoshop.
Why join STYLIGHT?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- Young and highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: www.stylight.com/About/ and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today! We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)!