Product / Project Manager (m/f)
Beginn: April 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Do you want to work with a highly skilled, fun, international team?
...building the financial services platform of the future ...
Kreditech is looking for Product/Project Manager as an intermediate between development and operations.
Kreditech is the DIGITAL LENDING company which provides easy, fast access to online loans to consumers worldwide through its web and mobile services. The convenient & fast consumer services are backed by a sophisticated credit scoring process using the powers of machine learning algorithms and big data infrastructure.
70 coworkers in Hamburg, more than 100 worldwide, make this happen. We’re a close team of creative, brilliant individuals from twenty-six countries all over the world, working with cutting-edge technology to create a global leader in 21st century, DIGITAL LENDING.
Sounds like a dream? It gets better. Kreditech is a place of innovation, speed, high growth, high performance, and high reward. We don’t follow tradition, we write our own rules, and we bring in the best people to build up the team. If you want to be a part of this, here is your chance.
- Identify and present innovative and creative product solutions.
- Project management of all product integration/launches/changes throughout implementation.
- Identify the business and operational requirements based upon the business requirements & objectives of each product.
- Display a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products.
- Coordinate and build strong working relations with various internal organizations including; IT, Development, Marketing and Operations.
- Align the development, approval and communication of new products/product changes, operational, system, and process impacts to the various internal organizations.
- Develop and conduct specialized training on new products launched and raise awareness and application of relevant subject matter.
- Monitor internal processes for efficiency and validity pre and post product launch/changes.
- Provide support for other departmental projects as needed.
- Participate in opportunities to develop both personally and professionally.
- To meet/exceed expected reliability standards.
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, engineering, science;
- Two to five years marketing/product development and or telecommunications experience preferred;
- Two to five years of spreadsheet-based numerical analysis;
- Two to five years computer experience (internet, windows, database, etc.) ;
- Experience in product development, strategic planning, and implementation preferred;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Advanced spreadsheet and numerical analysis skills: business cases, margin and cash flow analysis;
- Ability to write and deliver training courses and materials;
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills;
- Project management skills;
- Group facilitation skills;
- Time management skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Ability to be pro-active with a sense of urgency;
- Ability to read, understand and communicate technical documentation;
Be a self-starter, a highly motivated person able to work in a fast paced
environment that is continually changing.
If this sounds like you, then get in touch - if you've got questions, you can contact us at email@example.com . Otherwise, we welcome your application through our Jobvite platform which link is following: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=obUGYfwt&s=gruenderszene . Please note, we don't accept email applications.
Unfortunately EU immigration law only permits us to accept candidates without an EU work permit if their profile and applicable work experience is exceptionally strong by the criteria listed above, so it's best if you already have a work permit valid in Germany.
- A challenging and engaging environment
- A professional and international team of specialists in all areas supporting you with extensive industry expertise
- Teamwork, quick decisions and possibilities to grow and supply your own ideas
And on top of that ...
Kreditech wants to take good care of its employees - we want to make sure that working is exciting and productive. So to keep the team happy, Kreditech offers a modern, chic office located in the ever-growing Hafencity in Hamburg. Inside, you'll find a coffee machine to quench your thirst, snacks when you're hungry, XBOX to play when you need a break, a ping-pong table when you need exercise, and scooters to take you from one side of the office to the other in a flash. Outside, we make sure you can keep fit with a gym pass, or offer you a Metro pass to help with the commute. All in all, you're in good hands at Kreditech.