(Junior) Sales Manager (m/f) - DACH
Business Development Sales Customer Care
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Productsup is a tech company that revolutionized the way in which product data was being handled. We provide a user-friendly software to manage and optimize merchant product data. Our solution helps online retailers and marketing agencies create high quality product data feeds for online shopping and marketing channels like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Criteo and many, many more.
We’re a fast-growing, innovative firm that was founded in 2010. The extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and a proud winner of 8 industry awards. This is your chance to become part of our success story.
We are looking for a (Junior) Sales Manager DACH (m/f) to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales team. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with leads and prospects and turn them into high profile opportunities. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth. Your responsibilities will include:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and e-mails
- Present Productsup to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with potential clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Client Partners
- Report directly to the Regional Director
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing
What you bring to the team
- Proven work experience in the SaaS / AdTech or MarTech industry as a Business Development Representative, Sales Manager or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls or cold mails)
- Track record of achieving sales and/or client meeting quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field is desirable (but not a must)
What we offer you
- Permanent employee
- Full-time job with an attractive, commission-based salary
- Modern workplace in Berlin or Munich
- High level of personal responsibility
- Open communication with a flat hierarchy
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
Have you got what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!
Send us your online application including your CV, Cover Letter and earliest possible starting date.