Senior Frontend Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Productsup is a tech company that revolutionized the way in which product data was being handled. We provide a user-friendly software to manage and optimize merchant product data. Our solution helps online retailers and marketing agencies create high quality product data feeds for online shopping and marketing channels like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Criteo and many, many more.
We’re a fast-growing, innovative firm that was founded in 2010. The extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and a proud winner of 8 industry awards. This is your chance to become part of our success story.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to independently develop and improve the Usability and User Experience for our Productsup Platform. In doing so, you are supported by millions of products specifications, a strongly scalable server infrastructure and a team of highly talented developers.
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to develop and improve the usability and user experience for our Productsup platform
- Work on creating a state-of-the-art frontend architecture
- Investigate and incorporate new technologies during your daily work life that improve our product
- Playing a key role within our team of highly talented developers and develop new user-facing features
What you bring to the team
- High level of programming skills (including OOP concepts) with minimum five year's work experience
- Experience with large JS code bases and frameworks like React.js, D3.js, relay.js
- You are self-driven, structured and take responsibility
- You have an eye for UX/UI and aesthetics
- You have a good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Knowledge of PHP programming is a big plus
- Motivation to dive into large code bases to find/fix issues
- Daily use of Git
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
What we offer you
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Drinks, fresh fruit & daily snacks
- Modern workplace in the heart of Berlin
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Ideas and problem-solving solutions are always welcome
- Regular team events
We're looking forward to receive your online application including your CV, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date.