Senior Product Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Productsup is a tech company that revolutionized the way in which product data was being handled. We provide a user-friendly software to manage and optimize merchant product data. Our solution helps online retailers and marketing agencies create high quality product data feeds for online shopping and marketing channels like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Criteo and many, many more.
We’re a fast-growing, innovative firm that was founded in 2010. The extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and a proud winner of 8 industry awards. This is your chance to become part of our success story.
For our Berlin office we are looking for a Senior Product Manager (m/f) to join our team of highly talented Product Developers. In your role, you will develop new features in line with customer requirements and our company's vision in order to take our product to the next level.
- You will define the product roadmap and set the long-term product strategy
- You will take over the conception of new features and work hand in hand with our Technical Product Manager and our Dev. Team to realize them
- You will write user stories and product requirements, and keep a sharp eye on competitors and the market
- You will explore new ways of improving existing services and products, and identify and present innovative product features
- You are in contact with our customers to understand their needs, know how to define and prioritize them, and develop customer specific workflows and use cases
- You have a cross-functional perspective and high-level oversight of enhancements to existing products and launches of new ones
What you bring to the team
- You have minimum five years of relevant working experience
- You are visionary and have passion for exploring new tech trends
- You possess a very good knowledge of the e-commerce market (e.g. you understand the difference between Amazon Seller Center vs. Amazon Vendor Center)
- You know market specific tools such as Google Suite (Adwords, Analytics, Google Tag Manager) and various customer systems such as CMS, PIM, Magento, or SAP
- You have excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Technical background is a plus, you understand the difference between OS/XT vs. Enterprise Systems and the difference between working with APIs and file connections
What we offer you
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- High level of personal responsibility
- Open communication with a flat hierarchy
- Modern workplace in the heart of Berlin
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Ideas and problem-solving solutions are always welcome
- Regular team and company events
- Daily dose of fresh fruit, drinks and snacks
Have you got what it takes?
We'd love to hear from you! Send us your online application including CV, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date.