Product Manager (m/f)
IT Projektmanagement Produktmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
...about the Viessmann Group
Our mission is to become the world‘s leading digital player in the residential, commercial and industrial heating and cooling space. Our group‘s foundation as a 100% family business was laid out in 1917. Innovation is the key growth driver of our business. Become part of 11.600 people in 74 countries . Let us push past our current revenues of U$2.5bn.
… the Job
- Drive innovation, identification and conception of new B2B apps & product features for Viessmann’s professional app program
- Drive collection, definition & prioritization of product requirements
- Work closely with Product, UXD, marketing and IT (internal & external agencies) teams to deliver enhancements and drive prioritized mobile apps projects to completion
- Contribute & support prioritization of the product roadmap together with key business stakeholders
- Ensure efficient communication of product roadmaps, launches, and learnings
- Monitor & analyze performance of mobile as well as desktop apps through agreed KPIs
… the person we are looking for
- Passionate about building great (mobile) apps and solving customer and B2B business problems
- 4+ years of product management experience with 3+ years of experience with B2B mobile apps
- Strong product sense with an ability to envision technology solutions with market and user needs
- Deep knowledge of both the Android and iOS mobile platforms and the limitations and differing features of each
- Demonstrated track records of successful product management execution and driving cross-functional teams to deliver high quality products
- Experience managing mobile app development projects with external agency support are a strong plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience with agile development methods such as SCRUM and/or Kanban
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure
- A challenging position with responsibilities and a strong development perspective
- Our open corporate culture is characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoyment of work and flat hierarchies
- An international, dedicated and highly motivated team awaits you
- Your workplace is located in the heart of Germany, with close ties to Berlin
… up for a challenge?
You are welcome to send your application either in German or in English!
Pleas use this link for your application: Apply now!
Questions? -> email@example.com