Program Manager Assistant (m/f)
Beginn: Oktober 2016
You like to do things with absolute detail orientation? You like working online and have the desire to fully support a rapidly growing startup? Then we have the perfect job for you.
Apply now to become part of our success story.
digidip is a fast growing start-up in Berlin and Europe's leading private content network. Our technology makes it easier for sites in the premium segment to monetize their content without any additional expenses.
Our clients now include reputable publishing groups, magazines, the most popular blogs and forums on a global scale.
Our international team is based in a beautiful loft office on Torstrasse, in the middle of the Berlin Startup scene.
Your responsibilities include
- Integrating the latest affiliate programs into our system.
- Updating and managing our tracking links.
- Working closely with the sales team and our developers.
We are looking for the following characteristics
- You are online-savvy and learn quickly about technical requirements.
- You know what a 404 error page looks like?
- You enjoy communicating and are happy to be the first point of contact if questions arise.
- Conscientiousness and high attention to detail characterize you.
- You are absolutely reliable, motivated, and a good team player.
- You work well-structured and are willing to learn new things.
- Either English or German are your preferred spoken language.
- Good sense of humor!
- MS Office skills.
- A background in Affiliate Marketing and link structures are a benefit.
Your benefits at digidip
- Our beautiful bright office is located in Berlin-Mitte - in the heart of Berlin startup scene
- We are a highly motivated young team with the smartest people in the industry.
- A great dynamic, lots of responsibilities and a flat hierarchy.
- Regular team events, rooftop BBQs, game nights and fun during work.
Interested? Apply now and send us all your important documents.