Project Data Mining - Product Manager (m/f)
Robert Bosch Start-up GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We, the Robert Bosch Start-up GmbH, are a subsidiary of the Bosch Group. Our challenge as start-up is to develop new business in new markets from technological innovations for Bosch in an agil and flexible manner. To act as an entrepreneur means to work simultaneously on marketable product, the business model and the market. Therefore we colaborate closely with pilot customers and partners from the beginning.
The Data Mining Service Center at Bosch provides Data Mining and Big Data
services to Bosch's business units and plants. The center works in collaboration with
a large team of researchers, engineers, and software service providers. Our data
mining methods and solutions are implemented in a distributed architecture and run
on our HPC cluster in order to scale up to Big Data sets.
Our team of data scientists and software engineers has a global presence with
offices in Palo Alto, CA and Bangalore, India, and a newly established office in
Stuttgart. If you are an entrepreneurial, self-driven team player, now is the perfect
time for you to join and make an impact with your passion to innovate!
- Define the product vision, including customer value proposition, product roadmap and manage product evolution.
- Responsibility for product development in an agile environment from project set-up to execution. Duties include development of project plan, resources and milestones. Also: project management incl. financial management and on-time delivery, risk management.
- Stakeholder (decision makers, customers, team members, partners, architects) management and engagement.
- Define and prioritize MVP features, asses stakeholder requirement, track ROI and emerging potential. Articulate strong value proposition to all associated and vested parties.
- Develop product positioning strategy together with the BUD team.
- Up to 20% domestic and international travel expected.
What you can expect at the Robert Bosch Start-up GmbH
- A corporate start-up with plenty of freedom but at the same time access to the Bosch Group's know-how and infrastructure
- A stylish redecorated industrial building in the baroque town Ludwigsburg
- Flexibilty in organising your working time
- A great team that does not only enjoy working together but also meets up for team events on a regular basis