Project Manager API & Developer Relations (m/f)
Lufthansa Innovation Hub GmbH
Beginn: Juni 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
You are enthusiastic in working at the intersection of startups and corporates? You are ready to lead digital technology projects? APIs don’t scare you away? Then this might be interesting!
The Berlin/Germany-based Lufthansa Innovation Hub GmbH (LIH) is the new digital transformation unit of the world’s largest aviation conglomerate Lufthansa Group. We are a small, well-practised team consisting experienced Lufthanseats and external experts committed to fast-track world-renowned brands such as Lufthansa, Lufthansa Cargo, Germanwings, SWISS, Austrian Airlines, Miles & More, LSG Sky Chef and more into the digital age.
In contrast to comparable corporate startup and innovation initiatives, the LIH aims first and foremost to cooperate with existing players and develop its own, tailor-made solutions for industry pain-points by working together with experts within the corporation and external serial entrepreneurs.
- Strong interest for digital solutions and an understanding and a passion for online business models
- Analytical mind with a hands-on mentality
- Ideally a Master, MBA or PhD from a top university with IT background
- Overarching understanding of web/mobile technologies, architectures and frameworks
- Experience with classical and agile project management methods
- Wide ranging communication skills covering C-level management and IT developers
- Excellent written and spoken English, the minimum level of German is B1
- Strong presentation skills and persuasive power
- Willpower and proven determination
- Absolute team player with self-confidence and good sense of humor
- Passion for travel
- Define the Open Data strategy for Lufthansa Group by working in close collaboration with senior managers, IT departments heads and developers
- Develop new and strengthen existing networks within the organization
- Lead ideas and projects to execution (this can be a collaborative project with a startup or the development of an minimum viable product)
- Close collaboration with the Lufthansa Innovation Hub co-creation, (digital) engineering and ideation leading to amazing products
- Market the API as a “product” and foster the growth of our outreach to (travel) tech communities around the globe
What we offer
Be an essential member of a creative, smart, fun and hard-working team aiming to develop solutions that will be touched by every traveler worldwide in the long-run
- Work in a “startup within a corporate” that promotes iteration-based, straight-forward execution
- Gain an exceptional perspective and learn about best practices from a global industry leader
- Enjoy an exceptional working environment on the FACTORY campus in Berlin-Mitte, Germanys startup epicenter with high-end office facilities and amenities between industry lighthouses such as Twitter, Mozilla and Soundcloud
- Receive competitive compensation with bonus and fringe benefits
If you are interested
Send us your CV along with a project example of how you would integrate one of our current API services into a future app. Please also indicate which future services you would like to integrate into the portal.
Lufthansa Innovation Hub GmbH
Rheinsberger Str. 73