Project Manager - DACH (m/f)
Atheneum Partners GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Project Manager D-A-CH (m/f)
Atheneum empowers business decisions by connecting clients with key industrial experts. Our clients are comprised of consulting companies, private equity firms, and corporations. What our clients share is a desire to access premium market expertize to support their business decisions and therefore gain competitive advantage. Investors and business strategist approach us with a variety of questions and we provide them with the right expert.
With offices across Latin America, EMEA and Asia we provide our clients with a 24/7 service.
As a Project Manager at Atheneum you will be responsible for planning, executing and evaluating projects based on timelines. You will work together with and report to the Global Operations Manager and Chief Operating Officer on project related activities. Moreover, you will have the chance to build and manage your team as well as contribute to a dynamic, growing company in a highly innovative industry with an excellent working atmosphere and great team spirit.
Profiles We Are Looking For
- University graduates in international business, business administration, management, or human resources preferred
- Relevant experience of project management, management consulting, client relationship, management within executive search, primary research, human resources, or other related B2B service
- Team management and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication, research, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Responsible, autonomous, motivated, and able to thrive in a competitive environment
- Excellent English skills
- EU citizen or valid German work permit, available full-time
- Manage diverse international projects, from initiation to closure
- Manage client communication on project related matters
- Track and report project milestones to client and operations management
- Execute scoping calls, manage client expectations, and advise on best use of our services
- Monitor and report on project costs to generate invoices at project closure
- Ensure quality client relationship management, service delivery, and meeting KPI standards
- Oversee and drive operations team to meet tight deadlines for global projects
- Lead , coach and motivate project team members on a proactive basis
- Actively participate in company growth including strategy, training, and process improvement.
Please send your most recent CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org