Digital Training - Project Manager (m/f)
Beginn: August 2015
Freeletics aims to be the number one fitness- and lifestyle company in the world. The new basis for human strength. A decision. We empower people to be happy and fulfilled, by making them the strongest version of themselves. Physically and mentally. And therefore create a very intimate relationship with our customers. We build products that give people confidence, physical fitness and willpower. The most motivating and efficient fitness training system in the world. And a platform to motivate and educate, with a community of 6 million athletes. All accessible via our mobile- and web apps.
And this is just the beginning. Further development of our training system, social features, sports- and lifestyle apparel and our global expansion are just some of our topics in 2015.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DIGITAL TRAINING – PROJECT MANAGER (m/f)
You will work in a key position to shape the way forward and simply define the future of Freeletics. You will play a central role in developing the core of our product further. With your proven experience in conceptualizing, structuring and shaping projects, as well as your keen interest in training and fitness, you will drive our core development processes. Are you ready to be the link between training research and our digital product? Apply now!
- Ensuring the goal-driven execution of training research and development processes with a team of specialists
- Close project-bound collaboration with the Head of R&D to check if research activities are in line with the special requirements of our digital product
- Analytical breakdown of product strategy initiatives into actionable parts
- Strategic competitor analysis and structured gathering of industry insights
- Degree in: management, sports science or related fields
- Proven track record of analytic thinking skills
- Significant expertise in breaking down complex challenges into understandable parts and actionable steps
- Significant work experience in a highly competitive environment is a plus
- Experience with digital products and services is a plus
- Passion for sports and fitness as well as experience with different training methods
- Coaching expertise is a plus
- Team player with very high commitment and motivation
- Fluent in English, fluency in German is a plus
WHY WORK AT FREELETICS?
- Be part of an energetic, successful and international team
- High impact and responsibility in a very successful and fast growing company
- The chance of playing a crucial role and being part of something really BIG
- Attractive compensation
- No walls, no limits, no bureaucracy, just unlimited potential
- Self-fulfillment, fun, and a great atmosphere
- Social activities and team Freeletics training
SOME STATS ABOUT US
- Founded in mid-2013
- ~90 employees
- 6,000,000+ members
- Global reach with 160+ countries
- Seven digit monthly revenue
- 30% month-on-month growth 2014/2015
Ready to kick ass? Then apply now!