Project Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 70+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
- You are part of the Project Management team and initially directly report to Jörg, who is leading this division
- You are responsible for your own projects - you are managing timelines, scopes of the projects, stakeholders and resources from end to end
- You work on the development of new solarisBank products and on partner onboardings, bringing live our partners on the products you developed and therefore have huge impact on our business
- Additionally, you will manage strategic & company development projects in tight cooperation with the solarisBank-Management
- You goal is to increase the internal transparency by connecting business units of solarisBank and keep everyone well informed and involved
- You are also handling quality / documentation and process management and set up useful reports for data driven decisions
- Once you have grown into this role, it is up to you to grow the role
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- You have been working as project manager/lead in the banking sector or in a top consultancy firm with focus on technology and/or banking
- You managed both, greenfield and change projects in the past and you know how to involve all required internal and external stakeholders
- You are highly analytical, dedicated to meeting deadlines and committed to closely managing expectations
- You are able to structure complex decision situations and prepare the decision processes for our Top-Management
- You are passionate about your work and you know how to engage others in order to win them for your ideas
- You are a strong communicator, skilled in reading people and you know the importance of both the big picture and small details
- You are fluent in German and English
- You have a proven record of managing multiple responsibilities and time-sensitive deliverables with a high degree of quality and accuracy
- We aren't a traditional bank but rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.