Project Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
UnternehmerTUM offers founders and startups a complete service from the initial idea to IPO. A team of experienced entrepreneurs, scientists, managers and investors supports founders with the development of their products, services and business models. The experts accompany them actively with building up their companies, market entry and financing – also via the UnternehmerTUM Fund.
The accelerator programme TechFounders coaches technology startups over a period of 20 weeks up to an initial venture round, and paves the way for joint ventures with established companies.
For industry partners, UnternehmerTUM is a unique platform for cooperation with new companies, and for expansion of their innovative strength and culture.
Covering 1500 square metres, ‘MakerSpace’, Europe's largest publicly accessible high-tech workshop, enables companies, startups and creatives to produce prototypes and small batches using state-of-the-art machines such as large 3D printers.
UnternehmerTUM was founded in 2002 by the entrepreneur Susanne Klatten. With more than 50 high-growth technology start-ups each year and its unique offering, it is the leading center for business creation in Germany.
UnternehmerTUM GmbH is looking for a
Project Manager (m/f)
XPRENEURS is a Munich-based tech startup incubator. We enable ambitious entrepreneurs turn technology-based ideas into scalable companies. By providing market-oriented and industry-specific support, we create excellent starting conditions for the best tech entrepreneurs across Europe. Through our large network, we provide entrepreneurs with access to the high-tech lab MakerSpace, global B2B customers, as well as pre-seed and seed funding.
- Own and drive projects in the fields of marketing, program management, and program operations
- Create and maintain guidelines, presentations, as well as online tools and databases
- Establish and maintain relationships with participating teams, internal and external stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for each batch / company going through the program
- Report and escalate to management as needed
What we Offer
- Opportunity where you can expect a high level of responsibility and have a strong impact in an entrepreneurial environment
- Opportunity to work in a young and powerful team significantly shaping the future of technology
- Employees are highly motivated open-minded people, self-driven and with a great team spirit
- Access to the newest and most innovative technologies and meet the brightest entrepreneurs and people in the startup scene
- Degree with strong academic records in the fields of business, communications, or project management
- Proven working experience as a project manager, e.g. through prior internships and / or your own start-up experience
- Excellent client-facing and internal - written and verbal - communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- Fluent in written and verbal English and German
Please submit your application (cover letter, resume/CV, important qualifications and references) at: email@example.com
Daniel Grassinger, Head of Operations | XPRENEURS
UnternehmerTUM GmbH, Lichtenbergstraße 6, 85748 Garching/München
Phone: +49 (0)89-189 469 – 1621, www.unternehmertum.de