Project Manager - New Business (m/f)
Atheneum Partners GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Project Manager – New Business
Full-Time (m/f) – Berlin, Germany
Atheneum empowers business decisions by connecting its clients with the world’s most relevant experts, whilst ensuring the highest compliance standards. Thanks to the Atheneum Expert Platform (AEP) and complemented by our custom recruitment, clients can gain the latest and in-depth insights in 8 main industries and more than 7,000 niche markets segments. Valuing our clients' time and resources, we ensure a seamless process and rapid turn-arounds.
Atheneum builds execution power through a dedicated team of professionals. The firm operates in more than 35 languages, represents over 30 nationalities, and has offices across EMEA, Asia and Latin America, to provide clients with a 24/7 service.
We are currently looking for a ‘Project Manager – New Business’ to join Atheneum’s Global Team and lead a project aiming at developing a new business line for Atheneum in collaboration with an external partner (a leading media holding). As the ‘Project Manager – New Business’, you will be responsible for designing the end-to-end solution, running a pilot and facilitating the full roll out.
You will undertake this opportunity together with the Managing Partners of Atheneum. This is a unique chance to contribute to a dynamic, fast growing company in a highly innovative industry. It is a top priority, high-visibility position giving you a direct exposure to Top Management.
- Design end-to-end the new business line covering: target customer definition, product & price, sales channels, marketing, operational execution, overall process, business case; all ensuring focus on rapid impact and actionable solutions
- Test several pilot solutions to prove business concept in a controlled but “live” environment; identify additional improvements; identify implementation traps and propose ideas to overcome them
- Prepare a roll out plan and operationally deliver on it
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders with both the external partner and with Atheneum and ensure successful collaboration throughout all the project phases
- Ensure efficient project management and regular reporting to the Top Management
- University degree in Business Administration or a relevant field
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Proven track record of success in project management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with sales and deal closing skills
- Ability to quickly build credibility and rapport with senior management
- Strong drive, proactive mindset and solution oriented attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and high standard of professionalism
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with multinational cross-functional teams
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Native level in German, Fluent in English
- Flexible to travel
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only contact shortlisted candidates. We look forward to your application.