Project Manager - QA (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Do you want to work with a highly skilled, fun, international team?
...building the financial services platform of the future ...
Kreditech is looking for a Project Manager QA, responsible for developing and managing the quality processes – from coordinating bug-reports and workflow optimizations as well as usability- and AB-testing results across all stakeholders. As the Project Manager QA you will be responsible for monitoring and reporting customer issues and introducing QA tools for automation and checking.
Kreditech is the DIGITAL LENDING company which provides easy, fast access to online loans to consumers worldwide through its web and mobile services. The convenient & fast consumer services are backed by a sophisticated credit scoring process using the powers of machine learning algorithms and big data infrastructure.
70 coworkers in Hamburg, more than 100 worldwide, make this happen. We’re a close team of creative, brilliant individuals from twenty-six countries all over the world, working with cutting-edge technology to create a global leader in 21st century, DIGITAL LENDING.
Sounds like a dream? It gets better. Kreditech is a place of innovation, speed, high growth, high performance, and high reward. We don’t follow tradition, we write our own rules, and we bring in the best people to build up the team. If you want to be a part of this, here is your chance.
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications
- Managing the implementation process with QA engineering team (in-house and remote)
- Working with operating staff (country managers, customer care, marketing, technical QA and development) to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance, quality and workflow
- Planning and managing all processes and reportings among stakeholder
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Specifying quality requirements
- Investigating and setting standards for quality
- Writing management/technical reports
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
- Display a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products with a customer perspective
- Develop and perform tests, monitoring performance
- Implementing statistics and process control tools
- Ownership of and responsibility over bug-fixing and QA automation
- Coordinate and build strong working relations with various internal organizations including; IT, Development, Marketing and Operations.
- Conduct research and consulting in area of experts (QA, automation, reporting)
- Minimum two years’ relevant job experience; two years’ experience in QA
- Background in IT or similar degree
- Preferably a degree with specialization in Project Management
- Familiarity with QA lifecycle including automation, autotesting and cross-browser testing tools (eg. Selenium Webdriver)
- Data driven mentality
- Ability to read, understand and communicate technical documentation
- Strong knowledge of current demands/trends in the consumer lending and FinTech industry
- General knowledge of e-commerce/new technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an attention to detail with proven negotiation skills
- Project management skills and experience with remote team management
- Outstanding teamwork and problem solving skill
- Group facilitation skills
- Time management skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to be pro-active with a sense of urgency
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of SQL would be a plus
- Knowledge of scripting languages (eg. Python, Ruby, Perl) would be a plus
- Knowledge of build and continuous integration infrastructure (Eg. Teamcity, Jenkins)
- A challenging and engaging environment
- A professional and international team of specialists in all areas supporting you with extensive industry expertise
- Teamwork, quick decisions and possibilities to grow and supply your own ideas
And on top of that ...
Kreditech wants to take good care of its employees - we want to make sure that working is exciting and productive. So to keep the team happy, Kreditech offers a modern, chic office located in the ever-growing Hafencity in Hamburg. Inside, you'll find a coffee machine to quench your thirst, snacks when you're hungry, XBOX to play when you need a break, a ping-pong table when you need exercise, and scooters to take you from one side of the office to the other in a flash. Outside, we make sure you can keep fit with a gym pass, or offer you a Metro pass to help with the commute. All in all, you're in good hands at Kreditech.
If this sounds like you, then get in touch - if you've got questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Otherwise, we welcome your application through our Jobvite platform by following this link: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=ojJFYfwp&s=gruenderszene . Please note, we don't accept email applications.
Unfortunately EU immigration law only permits us to accept candidates without an EU work permit if their profile and applicable work experience is exceptionally strong by the criteria listed above, so it's best if you already have a work permit valid in Germany.