Project Staffing Lead (m/w) (New Work)
Beginn: April 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Is your vision to change the way people collaborate in teams? Are you inspired by limitations and ready to break out of the classic agency model? Then we are looking for you to manage and innovate our team, freelance & partner collaborations across all projects and IXDS' locations.
WHO WE ARE
IXDS is a design studio based in Berlin and Munich. We work across the physical and digital to prototype meaningful products, services and experiences that have an enduring impact on organizations and people. Every day we are getting our heads around how people will live their lives in the future: in smart homes, managing their health intelligently, getting around in a seamless way, collaborating and living together in totally new formats. We think about how companies can offer smarter services to their clients and employees, finding smarter ways to manufacture and distribute goods. We are driven by prototyping the future.
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
You will be responsible for finding and planning the best team set-up of project leads, designers and engineers as well as experts & partners from our network for projects across skill and experience levels. You will, together with the company leadership, be an integral part in defining and establishing new ways of working and collaboration according to New Work principles. This will include:
- Mapping project needs through people allocation
- Forecasting projects needs and translating them into recruiting needs
- Growing and managing a pool of outstanding freelancers (IXDS affiliates)
- Establishing strong partnerships for collaboration
- Tracking the utilization of individuals and teams
- Implementing and establishing innovative staffing routines based on the principles of New Work
- Managing and continuously improving all administrative related processes (time tracking, vacation planning, etc.)
- Working hand-in-hand with IXDS' talent manager to drive our skill development
- Communicating in fluent German and English, externally as well as internally
WHAT YOU OFFER
- You know the design and technology world.
- You are ready to play a key role in this change and drive the shaping and implementing of innovative formats of new work in a service provider and project setting.
- Understanding individuals, their skills, motivations and ambitions is part of your DNA.
- You love to see teams thrive and understand what it takes to build effective teams that deliver outstanding work.
- You have experience leading teams within a creative agency and are familiar with setting up and managing multidisciplinary teams.
- You work best in a fluid organization and are keen on embracing continuous change.
- You ideally have a track record or strong interest of developing and implementing new work routines.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A purpose-driven, collaborative working culture and studio atmosphere
- Great projects, great clients, great team
- Life-friendly working hours and an 80% /4-day work week
- Individual budgets for career development
- Free coffee and fruit baskets and a free weekly team lunch to stay energized
- Fair pay and a bonus program for every team member
- A Mac Book Pro and a working style based on tools like Trello and Slack
- Centrally located offices
If this sounds like the job for you, let’s talk! Send an email to email@example.com with your CV/portfolio, links to prior work and your salary expectations (80%).