Public Relations Assistant (m/w)
PR & Media
Beginn: August 2012
Public Relations Assistant
Based in Berlin, Wooga is one of the most popular social games developers in the world. Wooga's free-to-play games are enjoyed by over 50 million players monthly and with colleagues from more than 30 nations, we're truly international and proud to say that 30% of our talented team are women - an exceptionally high percentage in the tech industry. As our games are built for the world to enjoy, all internal communications are in English!
About the job
As PR Assistant you will be a core member of the PR team and directly assist our Head of PR and the team. You will manage the day-to-day activities and play a central role in coordinating our global PR work. You will:
- Assist our Head of PR and team in planning, coordinating and executing our PR activities
- Organize and schedule events, appointments, travels etc.
- Run the project management for the whole team, e.g. coordination of our communication activities, deadlines, press releases, events and conferences
- Manage Wooga’s Partner and Media contacts, including relationship-building and coordination
- Maintain Wooga’s database for high-level partner and media contacts
- Coordinate our international Service Agencies (PR, Event and Advertising Agencies)
- Prepare interviews, presentations and press events
- Monitoring: Research and select industry news for the PR team and Wooga executives
- Reporting: keep track of our activities and compile sensible updates and reports
Who we are looking for
- Successfully completed university degree, or apprenticeship with outstanding practical experience in the field
- At least 1 year of experience, incl. PR and project management (additional voluntary work experiences are a big plus)
- Good knowledge about the tech and startup scene and/or media industry (a huge plus)
- You are fast and professional and you enjoy representing and communicating with many different people
- Hands-on personality with high level of organization, able to follow-up and coordinate
- First class communications skills in English and German (written and spoken)
- Interest in methods of agenda-setting and opinion-leading is a big plus
- Technical and visual skills with the relevant tools (MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint, Photoshop, WordPress etc.)
Why join us
- Work at a fast growing company that makes games – what could be more fun?
- What you write is read by millions of people around the world.
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision making processes.
- Fast-paced, truly international and dynamic environment.
- Located in Berlin – Europe’s most exciting city with low cost of living and high quality of life.