Publisher Manager (m/f)
Beginn: September 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
crobo stands for quality performance marketing for mobile and online games. Our service portfolio covers the full range of marketing services for the gaming vertical, offering industry & specific niche analysis, new-player generation, compliancy monitoring and action optimization.
Our team consists of 40 international and highly motivated professionals with the sole mission of delivering high performance results and expanding our growing presence in the Gaming galaxy.
We are currently looking for a Publisher Manager (m/f) based in Berlin
- Full relationship management of selected top publisher accounts (mobile)
- Thoroughly understand technical and business capabilities, as well as the potential and needs of designated publishers
- Quick and effective match of traffic capabilities/requests with prioritized top campaigns (mobile)
- Conduct regular analysis/reporting, schedule strategic calls/meetings and outline action points
- Proactively increase amount of campaigns and activity volume of the publisher
- Meet established monthly/quarterly publisher portfolio goals
- Billing and monthly reconciliation of designated publishers
- Master’s or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field from an accredited university
- Approx. 2 years of related online marketing background – preferably within the gaming industry
- Track record of growing publisher portfolio revenues over an extended period of time
- Sound knowledge of performance marketing and publisher /client management (mobile) as well as best practices
- Solid knowledge of the online gaming industry, players and the industry network
- Fluency in English is mandatory, strong comprehension of German or fluency in a third language is preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application via email to email@example.com.