Publisher Sales Manager (m/f)
Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
GameGenetics GmbH, founded in 2009 in Berlin, is a leading specialist in user acquisition for free mobile and online games. The company enables game developers to market games more effectively, win relevant players and to speed up their global growth and gives international publishers access to a first-rate game portfolio. GameGenetics works closely with leading publishers such as Electronic Arts, Kabam and Ubisoft. It currently has a portfolio of 700 high quality mobile and online games developed by 300 game developers/publishers available in 185 countries and in over 30 languages. To reach out to relevant target groups, GameGenetics has created an international distribution network comprised of more than 3,000 channel partners such as Dell and Lenovo, hundreds of gaming websites and advertising networks as Facebook, Yahoo! and Google.
Through partner integrations and game advertisements, GameGenetics generates more than 100 billion worldwide ad impressions per month, leading to millions of game registrations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, New Media, Communications, Entrepreneurship, etc.
- Relevant experience with B2C-Sites and products
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Experience in bargaining and account management
- Strong knowledge in areas like: affiliate marketing, mobile and online advertising, user acquisition, social media, web analytics and market research
- Proven track record in relevant areas
- Cooperation with developers and tech support
- Hands-on-mentality and high level of commitment
- Fluent in business English, other languages are a plus
- Leading role in developing and establishing publisher key accounts and relations
- Leading role in yield optimization and supporting its automation
- Essential revenue responsibility for the publisher relation teams
- Presentation and Introduction of new core products and services
- Supporting the product management and project management teams
- Supporting market research and planning in relevant areas
What we offer you
We’re determined to further expand our business proposition in an exciting and international growing market. Our team members enjoy a productive atmosphere in a company blending the fun of online and mobile gaming with a highly professional spirit.
Mutual respect and the freedom to do things a bit differently form the basis of our daily work. We have been quite successful so far by achieving tasks together -- while a good laugh is always welcome.
Situated in the heart of Berlin, we draw in talent and ideas from one of the world’s most creative cities. Our team members have the chance to take on quite some responsibility and grow with us at a fast pace.
We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team and support the development of world-class gaming services.
Up for your next step? Apply directly: firstname.lastname@example.org