Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f)
Pulse Advertising GmbH
Business Development Sales Projektmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2018
Pulse Group is a globally leading full service advertising agency specialised in influencer marketing.
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014, Pulse Group has established offices in Hamburg, Germany, New York City, USA and Milan, Italy as well as satellite teams for France, the United Kingdom, Spain and APAC, who work between the head office in Hamburg and their local markets.
Pulse Group is separated into Pulse Advertising, the advertising agency, and Pulse Management, our talent management division. Through this holistic approach, Pulse Group has become the market leader of its industry, reshaping the advertising arena.
The Pulse Group’s clients include Deutsche Telekom, PUMA, Unilever, P&G, Henkel, L’Oréal, Nestlé, Ferrero, LVMH, Chloé, Gucci, Desigual, VF Corporation, Intimissimi, Calzedonia, Inditex, Richemont, Swatch Group, Pepsico, Pernod-Ricard, American Express, General Motors, BMW MINI, VW, UBER, FIAT, Audi, Revolve, Condé Nast and many more.
In addition to the two core business units advertising and talent management, our Spark Projects divisions seeks and launches new brands and business ideas. For that, we are seeking a highly motivated, ambitious and energetic Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f) based in Hamburg, reporting directly to the CEOs.
- Responsibility for your own projects from the first day
- A steep learning curve, and development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- High level of responsibility
- Young, fast-moving and entrepreneurial environment
- High degree of creative freedom and independence
- A working environment in which your contribution can, and will, make the difference
- Highly dynamic, international team
- Regular team-events and trips - yoga, team drinks, language classes
- Analyse and evaluate new business opportunities by leading research efforts into new business categories, channels and industries
- Concept development and pitching of new business ideas
- Responsibility to then set up all operations, build the team, develop the business activities and gain market leadership
- Coordination liaising with numerous different stakeholders (e.g. freelancers, team members, legal council etc.)
- Passionate entrepreneurs, creatives and technology enthusiasts
- Driven makers that won’t go to sleep before things get done
- The capability to always find a right balance between getting things done and taking the time to think strategically
- You are very organised and have an excellent ability to prioritise tasks
- You have a pro-active, results-focused approach, including a demonstrated ability to deliver business-building results
- You are ambitious and have a driven personality with a hunger for success
- You have outstanding communication skills (German and English in written and spoken) and a good sense of humor
Please send us your application including CV and precise motivational letter via mail.
We look forward to hearing from you!