Python and PHP Developer (m/f) Data Science Team
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
At CrossLend, we’re proud to be trailblazers in the bold new world of digital credit mediation and financing, with our pioneering cross-border marketplace lending platform.
It’s our vision to resolve the supply and demand dilemma of traditional lending in the European market by connecting borrowers from high-interest rate countries with investors from low-interest rate countries, through our unique cross-border marketplace lending platform. We’re bridging Europe’s credit divide to create fresh opportunities for people on both sides of the coin.
About your role
- You will retrieve data from any source (mostly APIs), wrangle it and integrate it into our system.
- You will be responsible for the integration of our system with our PHP REST API and other services.
- You will prioritize your own work and find pragmatic solutions to our integration problems.
About your profile
- You have previous professional experience in Python and PHP (ideally Symfony2).
- You have experience with relational databases and SQL.
- You know how to work independently and when and how to say no to stakeholders.
- You bulletproof your code against errors and strive to make it beautiful and simple.
- You are motivated to work with machine learning specialists and not scared of working with code that performs interpolations and statistic calculations in the future.
- You know how to take your code to production.
- You are fluent in English and willing to learn (some) financial language.
We are an awesome team of more than 60 people from 20 different countries. We work cooperatively in the same building located in the heart of Berlin (at the Sony Center at Potsdamer Platz) with our office language being English.
What characterises us:
- We love to work in a very international and communicative environment
- We are all driven by passion and results
- We all believe that everyone has a big impact in the organisation
- We value personal and professional development inside the company
- We have fun at work. A lot. Full branded kicker, free coffee, fruit and beverages are always available
Do you identify yourself with the position? Would you like to be part of our team?
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
This position is available immediately.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
APPLY TODAY, START TOMORROW!