IT Projektmanagement Sonstige
Beginn: März 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
At CrossLend, we’re proud to be trailblazers in the bold new world of digital credit mediation and financing, with our pioneering cross-border marketplace lending platform.
It’s our vision to resolve the supply and demand dilemma of traditional lending in the European market by connecting borrowers from high-interest rate countries with investors from low-interest rate countries, through our unique cross-border marketplace lending platform. We’re bridging Europe’s credit divide to create fresh opportunities for people on both sides of the coin.
About your role:
- Cooperation and cross collaboration with product management and development teams
- Continuously monitor and audit the quality of our products and interfaces
- Oversee Functional, Regression and Automation Test Coverage
- Defect History and Root Cause Analysis
- Ensure the creation and communication of required templates and defect reports to team members and management.
- Establish a weekly report, escalate critical issues and review key findings and recommendations with the team
About your profile:
- You have a degree in Computer Science or comparable experience
- You have several years experience in the area of quality assurance management
- You have experience with Defect Analysis, Metrics and Triaging
- You have experience working with Agile Software Projects
- Your analytical and creative working style is your driving force to constantly enhance our products
- You are committed and motivated, while having an increased awareness for quality
- You like to implement your own ideas and to work independently as well
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
We are an awesome team of more than 60 people from 20 different countries. We work cooperatively in the same building located in the heart of Berlin (in Sony Center at Potsdamer Platz) with our office language being English.
What characterizes us:
- We love to work in a very international and communicative environment
- We are all driven by passion and results
- We all believe that everyone has a big impact in the organization
- We value personal and professional development inside the company
- We have fun at work. A lot. Full branded kicker, free coffee, fruit and beverages are always available
Do you identify yourself with the position? Would you like to be part of our team?
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
This position is available immediately.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
APPLY TODAY, START TOMORROW!