Head of Marketing (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
At Qixxit we are not product driven, we are traveler driven.
We are creating a unique travel experience, redefining the way people organize their travels.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Marketing enthusiast to lead our amazing team of SEO, Branding, Communication, Content and Performance Marketing specialists.
As our Head of Marketing, you will define and shape the Qixxit growth strategy and execute it alongside our management.
Our definition of a Head of Marketing includes the mastery of these 5 areas of expertise
- Performance: You breathe data, crunch numbers, and spit an extraordinary strategy for the growth and optimization of our performance channels. Needless to say, you have first-hand experience on AdWords and mobile marketing.
- Content: We build experiences for Travelers, not for machines. You have proven experience in communication and content creation, you know how to deliver a message so that it will resonate with millions of people.
- People Management: You have extensive experience building and managing marketing teams with different competence areas. You will make sure to grow the team steadily and are able to identify the industries best talents.
- Communication: You are an excellent communicator ensuring expectations are clear and everyone being on the same page. Additionally, you will participate in our board meetings and take full ownership and responsibility for all marketing activities.
- Leadership: You support your team in their professional and personal growth. You are able to foresee, detect and handle blockers and conflicts. As a leader, you don't create followers, you create more leaders.
On top of that
- You have a motivating, visionary and inspiring personality.
- You are organized. You have a very clear idea of how to support your team to establish successful processes. You are not afraid of delegation and deadlines.
- You are humble. We all believe in our Product, not only because we have built it, but because we test it every day with our customers.
- You are nice. You will be surrounded by very nice people, and we really don't want to break this trend.
What we offer
- Work on a unique mobility product that millions of people will use every day
- Join a team of passionate and fun people keen on developing new ideas and learning from each other
- Choose the tools and work methods you are most comfortable & effective with
- Educational and Conference Budget for your self-development
- Almost no hierarchies and quick decision-making process
- The usual suspects: an attractive compensation package including participation in our Employee Stock Options Programme, an amazing office in Berlin-Mitte, free drinks & food,...
- Free German classes!
- Full support for relocation and visa process
- Work and live in Europe’s most creative city
- and many more!