Senior Backend Developer / DevOps Expert (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are a young Technology startup, being passionate about the world of literature and fiction! It‘s our mission to create smart software and data products that will help publishers to analyze texts and forecast their potential success on the book market. Therefore we are looking for you in Berlin as
(Senior) Backend Developer / DevOps Expert
We would love to welcome you as our new team member if
- You are a passionate backend developer or an expert in the area of DevOps. Nevertheless you won‘t be frightened to also work together with your Frontend or
Data Science colleagues, support them and giving them advice once in a while
- You love to be among the first team members to define, implement and conceptually improve our software architecture, creating a powerful framework for our frontend, backend, data and data science components
- You focus on quality and are a master of modern best practices in software engineering (Testing, Monitoring, Linting, VCS, Code reviews, agile working within teams etc.)
- You know about the charms of a continuous development/integration pipeline and you are keen on maintaining and further improving it
- You are fascinated by the world of REST-APIs and microservices rather than big software monoliths
- You have some knowledge about modern container technologies such as Docker and their integration within a cloud environment like AWS
- You feel comfortable in working with Python and you are an experienced Linux user
Besides, it would be great if you share our excitement about our literature / software approach, if you like to act in a product oriented way and feel passion for taking responsibility for your work and the team.
Since we are currently dealing with German fiction, it would be awesome if you have some basic skills in written and oral German.
What can we offer to you?
- A sympathetic team with office space in Berlin and Hamburg
- An exciting, pragmatic working without bureaucratic borders, tenacious company processes or old-fashioned hierarchy thinking
- A tremendous freedom of designing a new interesting idea from the ground up! If you want to put your ideas into practice, this might be ideal job for you!
- An adequate and fair payment and of course a lot of fun!
Please send your CV including your salary expectations via e-mail to us.
Don’t hesitate to reach out for us in case you have further questions. We are looking forward to hearing from you!