Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f)
Beginn: März 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
"If you don’t care about quality, you can meet any other requirement.” – Gerald M. Weinberg.
Gerald Marvin (Jerry) Weinberg is an American computer scientist, author and teacher.
We at dreamIT love programming at its best. This also includes being on time and deliver always the best quality. It is fun for us. And what´s fun, you should do every day.
We know exactly what we are doing; we are purists. We love clean code. With this, we serve one of the biggest gambling companies on a daily base with excellent service. Our motto is simple: Give your code a home – at dreamIT.
Fancy for testing, clean code and 30+ colleagues? We´d love to welcome you at dreamIT. Not only we do have the right setup and state of the art techonologies giving your code a great home. We call Hamburg as home for our team base.
Let´s test with us
- As a Quality Assurance Engineer you are part of one of our development teams, involved into planning, implementation and improvement process for our Gambling platform
- You test the new features of our web applications, you find bugs and write automation tests for it
- You are a team player and you learn only from the best
- You build automatic tests with Selenium, use Sonarqube to measure code quality and are open-minded towards new test-technologies
Let´s see what we combine with each other
- You are a top Quality Assurance Engineer – you do have experiences in the process of software development, the test automation and documentation
- You know test frameworks such like Selenium Webdriver (Java), JUnit or Cucumber
- You are able to build up test cases and write test methods for it
- You have good Java-development skills and excellent know-how with an IDE, git and maven
- You combine quality and quantity, the willingness to acquire new skills, the out-of-the-box-thinking
- Agile methods like Kanban or Scrum: You like it. You love it. You live it
- As a part of team you feel responsible for your features and want to release new changes in a continouos delivery process
- English and German language: Good written and spoken
At dreamIT, the in-time-delivery and the quality go hand in hand. Because we do have an outstanding team of only the best Java Developer and tester. But we look for more. For more than quality and quantity, for more than only clean code, for more than working in Hamburg or in the sun-blessed foreign countries, for more than regulary team events or free team lunches. We look for being the home of the most excellent code. And for you.
Are you in? Well, give finally your code a home – at dreamIT. Let us know why your code should find its home with us and who you are. Let´s get connected via our application platform: http://www.dreamit.de/jobs.html#stellen.