Quality Assurance Engineer (Selenium) (m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2014
iversity.org is Europe's leading platform for higher education courses (Massive Open Online Courses/MOOCs). Our mission: to improve higher education through online technology. We want to enable everyone to study everywhere. No matter who they are. We believe in the transformative power of online education. Do you? – We want people with a business brain and a charitable heart.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer (Selenium) (m/w) as a part of our technology team to help us create one of the most successful online education platforms in the world.
- Running manual QA sessions.
- Managing list of test cases.
- Making automatic tests using Selenium-Webdriver and Ruby DSL.
- Work as part of our product & technology team.
- You have at least one year of QA experience, including both manual and automatic testing.
- You know what test cases are and capable to manage them.
- You ideally have experience with Ruby programming language and Selenium-Webdriver automation tool.
- You have at least basic CS knowledge and you are a git user.
- You are fluent in both English and German.
- are a globally focused company with an international, interdisciplinary and enthusiastic team.
- offer exciting insights that can only emerge from a fast-paced, high-growth internet start-up.
- offer an attractive environment and the possibility to learn from challenging problems and learning experiences that will last you a lifetime.
- offer competitive pay.
How you apply
Send your complete application documents (cover letter including your salary expectation, CV and credentials) in one pdf-file with the keyword “Quality Assurance Engineer (Selenium)” to firstname.lastname@example.org.