Quality Assurance Engineer / Trainee (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2013
SponsorPay® is the world’s leading value-exchange advertising platform. Our innovative solution drives the monetization of premium content on platforms such as Facebook, iOS and Android through brand engagement, user acquisition and direct response ad campaigns.
BrandEngage®, our social video and engagement advertising product, features an immersive ad unit with custom creatives, enabling Fortune 500 brands to achieve meaningful interaction with consumers, including social actions, purchase triggers and market insights.
We work with thousands of partners including leading publishers Zynga, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft and OutFit7 as well as renowned advertisers such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Warner Brothers and Volkswagen.
SponsorPay is headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo. We were honored as one of the world’s top 100 digital media companies by OnMedia in 2013 as well as Europe’s second-fastest growing digital company by Media Momentum in 2012. We’ve also won top awards from White Bull and Red Herring.
For our QA team we are currently recruiting a Quality Assurance Engineer/Trainee:
- Gain an excellent understanding of our SponsorPay product from a functional and technical point of view
- Test new features comprehensively
- Use tools to write automated tests
- Analyze issues and bugs reported by internal or external users of our platform
- Closely coordinate with software engineering, product management and business units for aforementioned responsibilities
- University degree in a technical field such as computer science
- 2-5 years of working experience in quality assurance. Traineeship available for candidates with less experience.
- Experience in testing of Android/iOS applications a big plus
- Experience with automated testing tools a big plus
- Very good understanding of web technologies. You can find your way around SQL.
- Persistence and determination to ensure a very high level of quality in your own work
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, quick learner
- Good communication skills, fluent English (oral and written)
- Motivation to work in a fast-paced, challenging startup environment
What We Offer:
- Chance to work on a product that is used by 20+ million users every day
- Amazingly international team with more than 130 passionate people from 30+ countries
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference
- Fun workplace in one of Europe’s most vibrant capitals
- Assistance in relocating from outside of Germany
Visit our career site: http://www.sponsorpay.com/careers