Quality Assurance Manager (m/w)
Westwing Home & Living GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2013
Quality Assurance Manager (m/f)
Westwing is a high-growth e-commerce business: Backed by well-known investors with over USD 80 mn. in funding and growing rapidly, we are one of the leading Home & Living verticals in Europe on a mission to provide our millions of members with stylish furniture and homewares from well-known brands they love.
To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager (m/f). Together with the other members of our Tech team, you will be responsible for the online shopping environment of our business.
Joining Westwing now is a great opportunity: We are a well-financed company with tremendous growth potential in our market and plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact.
The successful candidate
- Will be responsible for testing in our software development team
- Will run end-user tests to ensure the quality of new software features
- Will implement, maintain and optimize automated frontend tests for web and mobile applications
- Will analyze, document, risk-assess and post-test software failures
- Has experience in quality assurance for mobile environments, preferably in e-commerce
- Has basic knowledge of PHP5 and SQL
- Be fluent in English
- An exciting opportunity in quality assurance for the web platform for one of the fastest growing international e-commerce players
- A position in a high-caliber Tech team and a steep personal development path
- An attractive compensation package
Please forward your application documents (covering letter, CV, certificates) indicating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com.