Quality Assurance Manager (m/f)
Styla.com // Amazine GmbH
Beginn: Februar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you breathing web technologies and would you like to help build an
outstanding new one? Do you have experience in quality assurance and
technology testing? Do you have the ability to pursue quality and testing goals despite strict development plans? If yes, well, we can’t wait to meet you!
We are a young Berlin-based startup disrupting the global lifestyle-magazine and e- commerce industry by developing the world’s first magazine SaaS solution, allowing brands to create beautifully designed magazines that are seamlessly integrated into their e- commerce solutions and let users shop right from magazine-stories.
We are supported by some of Europe's finest Business Angels and enjoy advisory from well renowned personalities from the heart of the European startup scene.
Now we’re looking for a talented and passionate full-time Quality Assurance Manager that can introduce standards for quality and help us maintain a level of quality that is consistent with our high profile premium approach.
Learn more about us at www.styla.com.
- Plan, coordinate, execute and assess testconcepts and testplans,
- Execucte automated and manual functional and UI tests and assess the quality of our technology as well as the integration o fit into client websites
- Document test results
- Enhance automated tests
- Collaborate with IT and product-management
- At least 2 years experience as a software tester
- Automated tests with Selenium
- Proactivity in finding solutions
- Enhanced, genuine quality thinking,
- Understanding of QA methods,
- You speak English fluently, German is not required
- Studies in computer science at a technical university or equivalent experience,
What you get out of it
- Shape our product and contribute to the strategic growth of styla.com
- The working equipment you want and a competitive salary
- The opportunity to try new tools on live environment and work with the latest technology
- You will be working alongside a very experienced CTO and team. Most of our developers have more than four years of experience and comes from 7 different “corners” of the world.
- Drinks for free and a very cool loft working space close to Mauerpark.
If you feel like you are the person for the job and want to shake up the way we consume and create magazines, then we are really eager to get to know you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible!