Quality Assurance Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Freeletics aims to be the number one fitness- and lifestyle company in the world. The new basis for human strength. A decision. We empower people to be happy and fulfilled, by making them the strongest version of themselves. Physically and mentally. And therefore create a very intimate relationship with our customers.
We build products that give people confidence, physical fitness and willpower. The most motivating and efficient fitness training system in the world. And a platform to motivate and educate, with a community of over 7 million athletes. All accessible via our mobile- and web apps.
And this is just the beginning. Further development of our training system, social features, sports- and lifestyle apparel and our global expansion are just some of our topics in 2015.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER (M/F)
We are looking for a sharp and passionate quality assurance manager that will help to drive the quality of our products to the next level. You will contribute to a lean, friendly engineering team that values collaboration, constant improvement, and feedback. Does that sound like you? Then apply now!
- Guarantee the quality of our products through implementation and iteration of quality assurance processes
- Clear communication with different stakeholders (e.g. product managers) of the development processes
- Enabling and mentoring developers and other team members throughout the development process to aquire great testing skills
- Planning, preparing and executing performance and security audits
- Leading and anlazying beta test phases of our products
- Help to ensure shipping quality releases to our users
- Several years of experience in quality assurance management
- High standards of quality
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, structured way of working
- Demonstrated strong knowledge in testing processes and methodologies
- A deep understanding of agile software development
- Strong background in people enablement and teaching skills
- Profound knowledge of different technical platforms (Android, iOS, Web)
- Experience in quality assurance for products w/ multiple language support
WHY WORK AT FREELETICS?
- Be part of an energetic, successful and international team
- High impact and responsibility in a very successful and fast growing company
- The chance of playing a crucial role and being part of something really BIG
- Attractive compensation
- No walls, no limits, no bureaucracy, just unlimited potential
- Self-fulfillment, fun, and a great atmosphere
- Social activities and team Freeletics training
SOME STATS ABOUT US
- Founded in mid-2013
- ~100 employees
- 7,000,000+ members
- Seven digit monthly revenue
- 30% month-on-month growth in 2014/2015
Ready to kick ass? Apply now!