Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Software Development – Berlin, Mitte
How do we plan to continue developing the most revolutionary foods of our time at foodspring? With your help! As fitness-food pioneers our mission starts afresh with each new product. This approach requires great ideas, pure passion and the smartest brains in our business. Do you want to contribute to a dynamic company culture and wish to influence the lifestyle of an entire generation? Then this is the right place for you!
- You review business as well as functional requirements and technical specifications of current software development projects.
- You create, review, update and execute automation scripts as required for development, debugging efforts and regression activities for regular releases.
- You support the CPO in terms of product feature and design as well as in relevant discussions. Moreover, you create and document knowledge base.
- You support the production deployment with testing and issue resolution. Besides, you are responsible for bug reporting, bug tracking, bug classification and prioritization.
- You collaborate with the CTO to define quality process improvements as well as best practices to leverage metrics to ensure QA effectiveness.
- You mentor the web development team members regarding testing and automation solutions.
- You participate in product backlog grooming and story sizing activities while clarifying acceptance criteria.
- You convert requirements and specifications into written test plans, test cases, and (occasionally) into test scripts.
- You define and execute test automation roadmaps to reduce manual testing effort.
- You have at least 2-4 years of experience in a similar position (QA analyst, QA engineer) on web applications (preferably e-commerce industry).
- You are familiar with automation testing frameworks (e.g. Selenium).
- You have knowledge of at least one object-oriented programming or scripting language (e.g. PHP, Python, Java).
- You are experienced in testing highly scaling responsive websites.
- You know a lot about common browsers, operation systems, devices as well as their characteristics, limitations and compatibility.
- You have a passion for writing detailed and thorough test cases.
- You are solution-driven, accurate and trustworthy.
- You are a team player but also love to work independently to create a well-working testing infrastructure from scratch.
- You are fluent in English! A good command of German is a plus.
- You are looking for the next career step where you can lead and bring in your proven skills as an independent QA engineer.
- A high degree of creative freedom, flat hierarchies, short decision-making channels
- You will benefit from a professional and highly motivated team. Plus, you can make an impact to our great product and attractive consumer brand.
- You will experience what it means to achieve ambitious goals and to celebrate achievements as part of a team.
- Your future starts now! The position is available as of now.
Make an impact
Are you interested in becoming part of our team? If yes, please send us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV and relevant references and certificates). If you have any questions, please contact Katharina at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about us please visit our career page: https://www.foodspring.de/en/jobs.