Rails Developer (m/f)
9 Flats GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2013
You are primarily concerned with turning ideas into reality. You must contribute to making our product useful to yourself, your friends and the world while participating in product discussions, prototypes and new features. We really think we have a game-changing product in our hands. We’re looking forward to your contribution!
The Basics. Apply only if you…
- Easily learn and are excited about learning new things
- Strength in all the Rails fundamentals (routing, active record, migrations, modules, bundles …)
- Have a relevant college degree or equivalent experience
- Communicate accurately and easily in English
- Have initiative and are creative and innovative
- Are a good team player
Bonus points for…
- Experience with user-centered interaction design
- Having a vague suspicion that you should have gone into graphical design
- Experience with test-driven development and agile software delivery (Scrum)
- Familiarity with haml, Sass, jQuery
- Open source contributions
- Experience with AWS and/or Linux/Unix server configuration and maintenance
With us you’ll get:
International, dynamic, with flat hierarchies, smart, makes group decisions easily
Work with cool technologies.
We have a large code base and, drumroll please… it’s all written in current cutting edge technologies! Yes, really, it is. You’ll be able to jump right in and get your hands dirty with the latest and greatest.
Agile methodology, short and transparent decision-making paths, continuous integration
Work in the heart of Hamburg, a tech hub and international city in Europe.
If you would like to be part of the unique pioneering spirit of 9flats.com, please send us your complete application to: email@example.com. Don’t wait, do it today!