React Developer (m/w)
Beginn: November 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Yet another travel agency with a shiny website? Nope. We are the leading Smart Travel Concierge. We blend real human experts with cutting-edge technology for perfectly tailored travel experiences.
Join our experienced frontend team as a React expert and help us to shape the future of travel.
Our Tech Stack
- All of our frontends (website & all of our core systems) are written in React/Redux and ES6.
- Our mobile Travel Companion is based on React Native.
- Frontends communicate with our Django/Python backend via a REST API.
- Our CI automatically runs our test suits, checks the code quality and deploys to Heroku.
- NoSQL being cool & shiny, Postgres together with ElasticSearch fits our use case best.
- Develop new features/ apps to improve productivity of our travel designers & acquire customers.
- Represent FINEWAY at Meetups & Conferences (we host our own Django Munich Meetup).
- Bring your knowledge, experience & best practices in and share it with the team.
- Work closely together with our UX/UI designers.
- Mobile first is just natural to you.
- Testing isn't just a nice-to-have for you, it's a must.
- You want to take responsibility & ownership for the products and software you produce.
- You have a deep technical understanding of web technologies, responsive design and RESTful services.
- You insist on documenting your CSS components via styleguides or storybooks.
- The Team currently consists of 4 engineers, a UX/UI designer & a dedicated product manager.
- Our business model doesn't require dozens of coding monkeys - we believe in a small team of experts who deliver top-notch quality.
- The team decided to go with 2 week scrum sprints & use Kanban for - very rare - burst phases.
- We are currently all full-stack engineers - by choice
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. We are looking forward to receiving your application email@example.com. Your contact Mirja Rupprecht